This tutorial explains how to create and display a Grid Gallery with Custom Links.
2. Create a new Grid Gallery with Custom Links
3. Create WordPress Gallery and add images
Grid Gallery with Custom Links uses WordPress Gallery to store and maintain images.
WordPress Gallery tutorial:
4. Select an Image Size.
Select what image size to use for a Grid Gallery.
You're not limited to thumbnails. You can select any image size from your Media Library.
How to select an image size for the Grid Gallery
5. Add the Grid Gallery shortcode to a page or post.
To add Grid Gallery to a page or post, copy the shortcode and paste it into post content area.
6. Preview the page or post.
Open the page or post you've added the shortcode to.
7. Customize the Grid Gallery.
On the Grid Gallery screen go to Options section. Add custom options.
Grid Gallery with Custom Links is highly customizable from the back-end. You can set margins, image borders, visual effects, etc.