CSV Import – Quick Start
WordPress Plugin Staff List CSV – Import Quick Start.
Upload CSV file to WordPress Media Lbrary.
1. Import Options.
- Slect CSV file from WordPress Media Lbrary.
- Set Column Delimiter, Field Enclosure and Escape Character.
- Select Staff List template.
2. CSV Prewiew.
- Shows CSV raw file.
- If file is not properly formatted, check CSV Settings.
- Do not proceed if CSV file is not properly formatted.
3. Field Mapping.
- Left column: Staff Template fields.
- Right column: CSV fields.
- Post Title is required. Other fields are optional.
- Fields are mapped not by a CSV column name but by the column position.
- If you ad, remove or move a column, redo the mapping.
4. Import Preview.
- CSV file is loaded into a temporary table.
- Refresh the table.
- Check records.
- Always refresh the table and check records before going to the next step.
- Import Staff Members.
6. Import Status.
- Records from the temporary table are copied to Staff List.
- All records should have the Post IDs.
- Check Staff Members. You should see all imported records.
To create a new import, delete all records from the temporary table.