Links to a Single Page
WordPress Plugin Staff List -Links to a Single Page
When you open single page directly it won’t show any content. To populate it with staff member data you’ll need a hyperlink with a query string appended to the URL.
Single Page, no content.
Single Page with staff member data.
/?smid=2402 and /john-smith are the query strings that tell WordPress what data to show on a single page.
How to Link an Image to a Single Page
- Open a Staff Member record > Images tab.
- Enter SP in Image Link field.
How to Create a Text Link to a Single Page
- In your Staff Template create a field: Hyperlink with Static Text.
- Go to Field Labels > Link Static Text.
- Enter: Profile, More … or any other text you want to use for a link.
- In Field Label (href) enter: Single Page URL.
- In Field Display Options > Show On select: Staff Page.
- Open a Staff Member record, Staff Page tab.
- Enter SP in a field: Single Page URL.
How to open a Single Page
- Open Staff List.
- Click on the image or single page text link.