WordPress Plugin Grid Gallery With Custom Links – Options
Grid Gallery with Custom Links Pro is highly customizable from the back-end. You can add custom CSS for full control.
Copy the shortcode and paste it on any page or post. Go to Shortcode section for details.
- Text Layout. See Captions and Other Text.
- Image Borders. See Image Borders.
- Image – Animation on Hover. See Image Animation.
- Image Size. See Image Dimensions.
- Gallery Skin. Light or Dark. Defaults to Light.
- Images Container – Height. Images container is a box that holds all your Grid gallery images. Height is auto adjusted, but you can set it to a fixed number of pixels.
- Images Container – Width. It lets you control the number of columns the Grid gallery will have. Default value is a width of your page, but you can set it to any number of pixels.
- Images Container – Left Margin. Space between left border of a page and the container of images.
- Images Container – Top Margin. Space between top of a page and the container of images.
- Image – Left Margin. Horizontal space between images.
- Image – Top Margin. Vertical space between images.