Image Collections Database
WordPress Plugin Image Collections Pro – Image Collections Database
From time to time we'll modify Image Collections database schema to accommodate new features.
Please check database version after each plugin update. See: "How to check Image Collections database version" below.
- Image Collections plugin uses its own set of database tables to store data.
- Image Collections custom tables are located in the same database as your WordPress installation.
- It's a good practice to back up your WordPress database on regular basis.
- It's a good practice to back up your WordPress database before any schema updates.
How to update Image Collections database.
Database schema update is limited to Image Collections tables. It won't modify any other tables.
Backing up your database is strongly recommended but not required.
- Backup your WordPress database.
- Deactivate Image Collections plugin.
- Activate Image Collections plugin.
- Check Image Collections database version.
How to check Image Collections database version.
- Go to Image Collections > License & Help > Image Collections Database section.
- Check database status messages.
How to back up your WordPress database.
- Do manual backup: Backing Up Your Database
- Use one of the available plugins like this one: UpdraftPlus Backup and Restoration