WordPress Plugin Media Library Custom Fields – Overview
Media Library Custom Fields plugin is intended for WordPress plugin and theme developers who want to create complex image presentations or galleries and require some additional fields not provided by Media Library.
Please note that this plugin is unsuitable for non-developers.
The plugin adds the following fields to all images in WordPress Media Library:
- Custom URL
- Custom URL Target
- Caption 2
- Caption 3
- Caption 4
- Set Number
The plugin is compatible with WordPress Multisite.
If you’ve ever had a WordPress gallery and needed to link images to other pages, but couldn’t, this plugin is for you!
Media Library Custom Fields is used by Grid Gallery with Custom Links Pro:
- You can turn each field on/off (make it visible or hide it).
- You can replace the default labels with your own custom ones.
- You can hide plugin options page.
Plugin options: WordPress admin page > Settings > Media Library Custom Fields
- From the WordPress admin page: Settings > Media Library Custom Fields
- From your theme: check the Usage section for action hooks and filters.