Create Single Page
WordPress Plugin Staff List – Create Single Page
How to Create a Single Page
- Go to: Template Options > Single Page – Options.
- Copy Single Page Shortcode. (1)
- Create a new page.
- Paste the shortcode into the new page content editor. (2)
- Publish the page.
- Open the page. You should see a blank page. (3)
- Copy page’s URL from the address bar. (4)
- Go back to Template Options > Single Page Options.
- Paste the URL into Single Page URL text box. (5)
Copy a Single Page Shortcode
Create a new page. Paste the shortcode into a content editor.
Publish and open the page.
Copy page’s URL from the address bar.
Paste the Single Page URL into Single Page URL text box.
Your single page is now ready to go. When you open it directly the page won’t show any content. To populate it with data you have open it from links added to staff member records.