Filters and Menus
WordPress Plugin Staff List – Category and A-Z Menus
- You can assign categories to Staff Member records.
- You can filter staff list by category.
- Staff List Pro includes build-in extension for creating Category Menus.
- You can filter staff records by the first letter of a text field.
- You can apply filter to: Single Line Text, Multipart or Sort Text fields.
- Staff List Pro includes build-in extension for creating A-Z Menus.
How to add Menu to a Page
- Create Categories or A-Z Menu.
- Go to:
Staff Template > Template Options > Menu
- Select menu you’ve just created from a drop-down list.
- Save the template.
- Open and preview the page (page with the staff template shortcode).
You can have one page with the Category Menu and another page with the A-Z Menu. Both pages can use the same template and filter the same set of records.
- Create Category Menu
- Create A-Z Menu
- Create a page A for Categories Menu
- Create a page B for A-Z Menu
- Add Category Menu shortcode to page A.
- Add A-Z Menu shortcode to page B.
- Add Staff Template shortcode to page A.
- Add Staff Template shortcode to page B.
- Go to:
Staff Template > Layout Staff > Menu
- Select Shortcode as a menu.
- Open and test pages A and B.
Live Preview – One Template two Menus