WordPress Plugin Staff List – Quick Start Tutorial
Creates a Staff Template and 3 Staff Member records.
1. Create a Template and Staff Member records.
- Go to: Staff List > Admin > Quick Start.
- Enter Template Name.
- Select Template Layout.
- Click Create Records.
2. Check the Themplate
Review the Staff Template created in Step 1.
- Go to: Staff List > Staff Templates.
- Open the template.
- Get familiar with Template Options.
- Check Input Fields section. There should be 6 fields created.
3. Check the Staff Member records.
Review the Staff Member records created in Step 1.
- Go to: Staff Members.
- There should be 3 staff member records.
- Record names are the same as shown on Quick Start screen.
- Staff member records will contain sample data.
- Open each record and check field names and data.
4. Create Staff List web page
Create a page to display Staff List.
- Go to: Staff List > Staff Templates
- Open the template for edit.
- Go to: Template Options > Shortcode
- Copy the Staff Page shortcode.
- Create a new page.
- Paste the shortcode into a content editor.
- Save the page.
- Open the newly created page.
Your page should look like Quick Start Page example (List layout).
5. Create a Single Page
Create a page to display a single staff member.
How to create and publish a single page: Step by Step.
Before you start creating your own list of staff we recommend checking:
- How It Works
- Step-by-Step Instructions