WordPress Plugin Staff List – Staff Template – Field Options
- Field Label
- Show Field On
- Field HTML Tag
Field LabelA label provides a data entry person the information about the data to enter. The label is displayed above the input field. You can also add the field description to provide additional instructions.
Show Field On
Select the page type to display a field on:
- Staff Page + Single Page. The field content is displayed on both page types.
- Staff Page. The field content is displayed only on staff page (grid or list).
- Single Page. The field content is displayed only on a single page.
- No. Default. Field shows up on a page.
- Hide. The field content doesn’t show up on a page. Existing data is not deleted. Data can be updated and used for a filter.
- Delete Field. Both the field and all data entered in the field are deleted.
Field HTML TagThe field content displayed on a page is enclosed within the HTML tag. Select the tag to use.
Single Page – Field Location
Single page template has 3 sections: top, middle and bottom. When a field is selected to show up on a Single Page you can choose in what section it will be located. Default: Middle.
Disregard this option if field is not selected to show up on a Single Page.
Font & Margins
You can use these options to easily override the default settings used by your theme.
When you choose a HTML tag, font or margin from field style options, the selection is applied to both staff and single pages. You can override these settings and set different style for a single page.
For example person name can have H2 tag on a staff page and H1 tag on a single page.
These options are available only when you select Show Field On: Staff Page + Single Page.
Disregard this section to keep the same settings for Staff Page & Single Page.
To take a full control of your presentation you can add custom CSS classes or in line styles. Documentation.