WordPress Plugin Staff List – Options – Shortcode
To add staff list to any page or post – just insert a shortcode.
The shortcode section contains step-by-step instructions on how to display staff list or single staff record on a page.
Shortcode – Master Option
You can use multiple templates with the same set of staff member records.
- Create a template. This is going to be your MASTER template.
- Add staff members.
- There is no template type: master. Any template that has set of staff members attached to it can be used as a master template.
- Create another template. This is going to be your LAYOUT template.
- Do not add any staff member records to this template.
- Add fields to the layout template.
- Field IDs and datatypes must much the master template. If the master has field F1 Single Line Text you need to add the same field to the layout template.
- You don’t have to add all fields, just the one you need.
- You’ll use the master template to add, delete or update staff member records.
To display the layout template add option master to the shortcode.