Single Page Input Fields
WordPress Plugin Staff List – Single Page Input Fields
- A template has only one set of fields.
- A field can be shown on: staff page, single page or both.
- Each field has a section: Field Display Options.
- To choose on what page type to display a field go to: Field Display Options > Show On.
- You can change the field location at any time.
Select a page type to show the field on:
- Staff Page. The field is displayed on staff page (grid or list).
- Single Page. The field is displayed on a single page.
- Staff Page + Single Page. The field is displayed on both page types.
- No. Default. Field shows up on a page.
- Hide. The field doesn’t show up on the front end. Data can be updated and used for a filter.
- Delete Field. Both the field and all data entered in the field are deleted.
Single Page – Field Location
See: Single Page Layouts.