WordPress Plugin Staff List – Overview
Easily manage and display your staff, faculty or team members’ photos, bio and contact information. Staff List can be just a directory or the directory with individual profile pages. Either way, you’ll be able to create a professional looking staff directory with no need of advanced knowledge of HTML or CSS.
- Easy to add to any page or post – just insert a shortcode.
- Add photos, contact information, and more.
- Add icons with links to staff member social media accounts.
- Two responsive layouts: List or Grid.
- Optional Single Staff Member page to display individual records.
- Custom templates. You can add any field in any order.
- Custom CSS option to create an uniform look and feel that matches your theme.
- Tested with the latest version of WordPress.
- Outstanding one-to-one support from our developers.
WordPress plugin Staff List can be used not only as staff directory, but also to display other kind of records, for instance as a grid gallery with custom links.
Most of the documentation applies to PRO and FREE versions of the plugin. Some of the features of Staff List Pro are not available in the free version. See Get Plugin for the complete list of features.
Where to Start
Suggested reading before creating your first Staff List:
- Quick Start
- How It works
- Step-by-Step Instructions
Staff List Search
Advanced search options for a Staff List Pro plugin.
Staff List CSV
- CSV Import. Import Staff Member records from any spreadsheet application.
- CSV Export. Back up Staff Member records to a spreadsheet or a CSV file.