One Template two Menus
WordPress Plugin Staff List – One Template two Menus
This method has been deprecated. It’s kept for backward compatibility but may be removed in the future. Please use Add Different Menus to Different Pages instead.
You can have one page with the Category Menu and another page with the A-Z Menu. Both pages can use the same template and filter the same set of records.
- Create Category Menu
- Create A-Z Menu
- Create a page A for Categories Menu
- Create a page B for A-Z Menu
- Add Category Menu shortcode to page A.
- Add A-Z Menu shortcode to page B.
- Add Staff Template shortcode to page A.
- Add Staff Template shortcode to page B.
- Go to:
Staff Template > Layout Staff > Menu
- Select Shortcode as a menu.
- Open and test pages A and B.
Live Preview – One Template two Menus