Staff Template – Options
WordPress Plugin Staff List – Staff Template – Fields
There are no content specific fields like: name, address, zip, phone, etc.
You create a field by selecting a field’s type: text, hyperlink, email, etc.
The field’s type determines what kind of data the field can store.
Add a New Field
- Select a field type and click Publish/Update.
- Once created the field type can’t be changed!
- There are no default fields.
- All fields have to be added to a Staff Template.
- You can have up to 20 fields.
- You don’t have to create fields in a specific order.
- You can reorder fields anytime.
Deleting a Field
- You can delete a field anytime.
- Deleting a field also deletes all data entered in that field.
- To preserve data you can hide a field instead of deleting it.
How to Delete a Field
Field > Field Display Options > Hide/Delete > Delete Field.