Tips for Submitting a Support Request
WordPress Plugins – Support Requests
How to submit a support ticket to have your feedback addressed and resolved as quickly as possible.
Premium support requests: https://abcfolio.com/quality-wordpress-plugins-support-registration/.
Questions concerning the free plugins: https://abcfolio.com/quality-wordpress-plugins-contact-us/.
Pre-sale inquiries: https://abcfolio.com/quality-wordpress-plugins-contact-us/.
Please, complete the forms with all necessary information.
Premium support requests.
One-on-one, premium email support begins the date of purchase and ends 12 months past that date.
- Use the support form: https://abcfolio.com/quality-wordpress-plugins-support-registration/.
- The initial ticket has to include the license key or email used to make a payment.
- License key is not required. The email used to make a payment will do.
- Consecutive support requests, with the same email address won’t require such information.
Further support requests:
- Use our email address instead of the web form for any future inquiries.
- You don’t have to create a password protected account for premium support. Just use the same email.
- Always include a link to the page you have an issue on.
- Please make sure the email subject matches the question asked!
- Do not reply with unrelated issues. Create a new email to ask another question.
- One question per email please. Multiple questions are acceptable if they are related.
- Questions concerning layout, formatting or page content have to include a link to the live page.
- Be specific. Describe what it is you are attempting to do. We’d like to know exactly what is happening so we can more effectively address your question.
- Always include a link to the page or pages you have an issue on.
- Attach the screenshot or screenshots – it may help to speed up the answer.
- Please provide the plugin version. WordPress and PHP versions may be also helpful.
- For complex issues, you may want to create and provide temporary login credentials.