Tips for Submitting a Support Request
WordPress Plugins – Support Requests
How to submit a support ticket to have your feedback addressed and resolved as quickly as possible.
Premium support: https://abcfolio.com/quality-wordpress-plugins-support-registration/.
Free plugins support: https://abcfolio.com/quality-wordpress-plugins-contact-us/.
Staff List, free version: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/staff-list/
Staff List vCard: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/staff-list-vcard/
Pre-sale inquiries: https://abcfolio.com/quality-wordpress-plugins-contact-us/.
Please, complete the forms with all necessary information.
One-on-one, premium email support begins the date of purchase and ends 12 months past that date.
Premium support is available for the following plugins:
- Staff List Pro
- Staff List Search
- Staff List Table
- Staff List CSV
- Staff List Birthdays & Anniversaries
- Responsive Grid Gallery with Custom Links Pro
- Use the registration form: https://abcfolio.com/quality-wordpress-plugins-support-registration/.
- The initial ticket has to include the license key or email used to make a payment.
- License key is not required. The email used to make a payment will do.
Consecutive support requests, with the same email address won’t require registration or the license key.
Further support requests
- Contact us via email.
- No license key is required as long as the email address provided during registration is used.
- Please make sure the email subject matches the question asked!
- Do not reply with unrelated issues. Create a new email to ask another question.
- One question per email please. Multiple questions are acceptable if they are related.
- Always include a link to the page you have an issue on.
- Questions concerning layout, formatting or page content have to include a link to the live page.
- Be specific. Describe what it is you are attempting to do. We’d like to know exactly what is happening so we can more effectively address your question.
- Attach the screenshot or screenshots – it may help to speed up the answer.
- Please provide the plugin version. WordPress and PHP versions may be also helpful.
- For complex issues, you may want to create and provide temporary login credentials.