WordPress Plugin Responsive Grid Gallery with Custom Links – Image Overlay
For overlay to work properly on responsive images, image width has to be equal to width of the image container. Otherwise the overlay will go beyond the boundary of an image.
How to adjust the width of the image container.
Increase the left and tight margins size as needed.
You can easily check dimensions of the image container with developer tools available in both Firefox and Chrome.
You can have the same text for all of the images or a different one for each of the images. You can have up to two capions per image.
- Gallery Template > Image > Overlay Options
- Gallery Item > Options > Overlay Options
Where to enter my captions? See: Caption Display Rules.
Caption Display Rules
- Image caption will always overwrite a template caption.
- No image caption, template caption will show up.
- No captions. Overlay won’t show up.
You can mix and match image and template captions.