Custom Social Icons
WordPress Plugin Staff List Pro – Custom Social Icons
Creating Custom Icons
- Create your custom icons in PNG format.
- Icon file names must match the icons included in the plugin.
- For required names see:
- Icon dimensions and other settings are up to you.
- You don’t have to create all icons, just the ones you’ll need.
- You can have only one set of custom icons.
Uploading Custom Icons
- In your WordPress installation go to uploads directory.
- Cerate folder abcfolio
- Under abcfolio create subfolder staff-list
- Upload the custom icons to staff-list folder.
Icons are installed in in the update-safe manner. Neither WordPress nor plugin updates won’t delete or overwrite your custom icons.
Selecting Custom Icons
- Go to: Template Options > Social > Icons
- Select: Custom.
- You can switch between build-in and custom icons anytime.