Template Option: Custom Styles
WordPress Plugin Staff List – Custom Styles Option
You can add custom classes or inline styles to the section containers and to individual data fields.
How To Add Custom Classes
- Find the HTML element you want to modify.
- Section containers are located under Custom Styles tab. You’ll find individual fields in the Input Fields section.
- Go to
Custom CSS Class.
- Empty text box indicates that the element has a default style.
- Enter the CSS class name you want to use to override the default.
- You can use any class name form your theme, Staff List CSS or custom stylesheets.
- Do not include leading dots!
- You can add multiple classes. No leading dots, single space between class names.
Different Classes for Staff Page and Single Page
You can add class prefixes to apply different custom styles to Staff Page and Single Page.
- The lst_ prefix will add custom class only to Staff Page.
- The spg_ prefix will add custom class only to a Single Page.
Prefix is not a part of the class name. It is used by the program as an indicator of the page type to apply the custom class to.
- myClass1 class is added to both page types.
- lst_myClass2 prefix lst_ is removed and myClass2 is added to a Staff Page
- spg_myClass3 prefix spg_ is removed and myClass3 is added to a Single Page.
Example: Live Preview – Grid Layout. Text is center aligned on the staff page and left aligned on the single page.