Input Field – Checkbox Group
WordPress Plugin Staff List – Input Field – Checkbox Group
Creates a comma-delimited text and prevents users from entering erroneous data.
Example: Loop Campus, South Campus, Evergreen Campus
- You can have up to 12 checkboxes.
- Each of the checkboxes has a different value.
- Checkboxes are used for data entry only.
- The field will show up on the page as a comma-separated values.
- Optional static label is displayed inline, before the text.
- The static label won’t show up if field has no data.
Checkbox values #
- You can add up to 12 items.
- Each value has to be different.
- Editing a value of the item won’t update the staff member record.
- Changing the order of the items won’t affect the saved data.
Data entry #
Will display as Campus: Loop Campus, South Campus, Evergreen Campus
- Items are saved as comma-delimited string in an order set by the template.
- Editing the template won’t update the saved staff member data.
Checkboxes assist in data entry. When staff member record has been saved any changes to template’s checkboxes won’t affect the saved data. You have to open and resave the records.
Static Label #
Type the text you want to appear in the label.
- Static label is displayed inline, before the comma-delimited text.
- The label won’t show up if field has no data.
- Static label is optional.
Campus: Loop Campus, South Campus, Evergreen Campus
Custom CSS #
Optional. Enter CSS class name(s) to override the default styles.
- Field Container.
- Field Label.
- Field Text.