Staff Template – Input Fields
WordPress Plugin Staff List – Staff Template – Fields
- There are no content specific fields like: name, address, zip, phone, etc.
- All fields are custom fields.
- There are no default fields. All fields have to be added to a Staff Template.
- When you create a field, you’ll choose the field’s data type: text, hyperlink, email, etc.
- The field’s type determines what kind of data it can store.
Add a New Field
Select a field type and click Publish/Update.
Once created the field type can’t be changed!
- You can have up to 40 fields.
- You don’t have to create fields in a specific order.
- You can reorder fields anytime.
Deleting a Field
- You can delete a field anytime.
- Deleting a field also deletes all data entered in that field.
- To preserve data you can hide a field instead of deleting it.
How to Delete a Field
Field > Field Display Options > Hide/Delete > Delete Field.