Field Type – Checkbox Group
WordPress Plugin Staff List – Field Type – Checkbox Group
Data entry: Checkboxes.
Output: Comma-delimited list of items and optional static label.
Locations: Loop Campus, South Campus, Evergreen Campus
Loop Campus, South Campus, Evergreen Campus
- You can have up to 12 checkboxes.
- Checkboxes are used for data entry.
- The field output will show up on a page as a comma-separated values.
- Optional static label is displayed inline, before the text.
- The static label won’t show up if field has no data.
Staff Template – Checkbox Values
Input Fields > Checkbox Group > Checkbox Values #
Creating input field checkboxes.
- You can add up to 12 items.
- Each value has to be different.
- Editing a value of the item won’t update the staff member record.
- Changing the order of the items won’t affect the saved data.
When staff member record has been updated, checkbox values are saved as comma-delimited list (text) in checkbox order. Consequently, any changes to the checkboxes won’t modify the saved data. You’ll have to open and resave all affected records.
Staff Template – Static Label #
Type the text you want to appear in the label.
- Static label is displayed inline, before the comma-delimited text.
- The label won’t show up if field has no data.
- Static label is optional.
Staff Template – Custom CSS #
Optional. Enter CSS class name(s) to override the default styles.
- Field Container.
- Field Label.
- Field Text.
Staff Member – data entry field.
Staff Members > Staff Member Data > Checkbox Group#
Data entry screen shows both the available options (checkboxes) and how the output has been saved (grayed out section). The above example will display as:
Campus: Loop Campus, South Campus, Evergreen Campus
- Items are saved as comma-delimited string in an order set by the template.
- Optional static label is set in the staff template.