Field Type – Drop-Down Group
WordPress Plugin Staff List – Field Type – Drop-Down Group
Creates a comma delimited text and prevents users from entering erroneous data.
Example: Loop Campus, South Campus, Evergreen Campus
- You can have up to 12 drop-downs. All of them contain the same items.
- Drop-down lists are used for data entry only.
- The field will show up on the page as comma delimited text.
- Optional static label is displayed inline, before the text.
- The static label won’t show up if field has no data.
Drop-Down List #
Field Options #
Type the text you want to appear in the label.
- Static label is displayed inline, before the comma delimited list.
- The label won’t show up if field has no data.
- Static label is optional.
Number of Dropdowns
You can have up to 12 drop-downs. All of them contain the same list of items.
Sort Output Alphabetically
Yes/No. You can have comma delimited list sorted alphabetically or not. Sorting may require adding PHP locale for accented characters.
When alphabetical sorting has been selected, you may want to add PHP locale if your drop-down list contains accented characters.
To find out a locale please google: “list of PHP locales”.
Example for German (Germany): de_DE
Custom CSS #
Optional. Enter CSS class name(s) to override the default styles.
- Field Container.
- Field Label.
- Field Text.