Field Type – Name Multipart
WordPress Plugin Staff List – Field Type – Name Multipart
Recommended for person name, address or any other kind of multipart data.
- Has five parts.
- All parts are displayed on the same line.
- You can display field parts in any order.
- You can have different order on staff and single pages.
- Each part can have static prefix and suffix (punctuation marks).
- You can filter or search on part of the field.
Staff Template – Field Options
Input Fields > Name – Multipart > Field Options
- (1) Field part number. Field has five parts.
- (2) Field label. Displayed on data entry screen (above the input box).
- (3) Optional prefix. Displayed on front end, staff page only.
- (4) Optional suffix. Displayed on front end, staff page only.
- (5) Optional prefix. Displayed on front end, single page only.
- (6) Optional suffix. Displayed on front end, single page only.
- (7) Field part display order, staff page.
- (8) Field part display order, single page.
- (9) Field description. Displayed on data entry screen (under the input box).
Staff Member – data entry screen.
- Field label. (2). Identifies what data to enter.
- Field description. (9). Provides directions on how the field should be filled out.
Multipart field options Prefix – Suffix.
You can add punctuation marks to each of the field parts. All the options, including separate display order for staff and single pages makes multipart field flexible and well suited for person’s name.
- You can add comma, dash or other punctuation marks to individual field parts.
- Staff page and single page can have different punctuation marks.
- Suffix and prefix are displayed only when linked part of the field has a content.
- By default, filed parts are separated by a single space.
1. No prefix or suffix.
Staff page and single page. Different order. Suffix only on staff page.
Staff page and single page. Different name parts order. Prefix on both pages.
No prefix when Degree field has no data.