WordPress Plugin Staff List – Images – ALT Tags
You have the full control over ALT tag. You can:
- Copy ALT tags from your Media Library.
- Enter ALT tags manually.
- Leave ALT tags empty.
The term “alt tag” is a commonly used abbreviation of img tag attribute .
For accessibility reason, some of the sites are legally required to have ALT tags populated.
Copy ALT tag from Media Library.
Alt Text will be copied from your WordPress Media Library into Alt Tag field when you select an save the image.
- Alt Text field has to be populated.
- ALT Tag field has to be empty.
After saving the record, you can replace ALT Tag with other text.
It won’t be overwritten during consecutive updates or selecting other images.
Enter ALT tags manually.
Just enter your custom text and click Update.
Empty ALT tag
- ALT attribute is required and is always added, even when empty.
- If you want to render an empty ALT, enter NONE as a field value.
- If the field is left blank the Staff List will query Media Library for Alt Text. That will slow down the rendering of the page.
- For best performance always have it populated with NONE or custom image description.