Input Fields – Add a Field
WordPress Plugin Staff List – Staff Template – Input Fields – Add a Field
Add a New Field
Staff Template > Input Fields. Select field type and click Publish/Update.
Once created the field type can’t be changed!
Field type determines what kind of data the field can store and display. See: Field Types.
Before adding any production data, please make sure the field type will fit your requirements.
- You can have up to 50 fields (10 in a free version).
- Fields don’t have to be created in a specific order.
- You can reorder the fields anytime: Template Options > Field order.
- Fields can be displayed on staff page, single page or both. See: Field Display Options.
- During development, you can change a field type by deleting it and replacing with the new one. See: Delete a Field.