WordPress Plugin Staff List – Multi Filter
Multi Filters are available only in Staff List Pro version of the plugin.
Live preview of multi filter (Categories and AZ).
- Multi filter can have up to two search options.
- Available options: Categories and AZ.
- Both filters can be of the same the same type e.g. categories.
- Paging can be added, but it will show up only on the pages displaying all records.
The search query uses AND operator to join the search criteria.
In the above example we are looking for faculty members whose last name begins with D.
Category: Faculty AND Last Name: starts with D
What’s the difference between menu and multi filter?
Menu is a list of items, multi filter a dropdown.
Add staff category slugs. Category names will show up as item names.
- As a filter, add comma delimited list of single characters. Example: A,B,C,D.
- You can also add accented characters like: Ä, Ö, Ü Å, Ó, Ż.
- Select the field to use for the search.
Records are filtered by the first letter of the search field content.
Multi filter shortcode