WordPress Plugin Staff List – Options – Shortcodes
How to publish a Staff List
- Go to Template Options > Shortcodes
- Copy Staff Page shortcode.
- Create a new page.
- Paste the shortcode into page content editor.
- Save the page.
- Open the newly created page.
Gutenberg editor – how to add a shortcode.
Create a shortcode block and add Staff List shortcode.
To add staff list to any page or post – just insert a shortcode.
Shows all staff members linked to a template.
Each layout type has its own shortcode.
To modify Staff List output, add options to the basic shortcodes.
Add ajax parameter ajax="1" to set up partial page refresh for pagination and filtering.
See: Filters and Menus Live Previews.
Show only records from categories listed in category parameter. You can create a subset of staff members from a single or multiple categories. More…
You can use different templates with the same set of staff member records. More…
Displays staff list members in a random order.
Use top option to limit the number of records.
Paging is not supported with random option.
Records can be returned in ascending or descending order (ASC or DESC).
ASC is the default. See: Sort Order
Custom Sort Options
A custom sorting is a convenient way to to implement a special sort order that default ordering option can’t provide. You can display a subsets of records filtered by category and ordered by custom field (e.g., position or job title). See: Custom Sort Order.
Single Staff Member #
You can show a single staff member. This option is not related to a Single Page. More…
Shortcode – Master Option
You can use different templates with the same set of staff member records.
id=”6336″ layout template (template ID).
master=”5484″ source of data (template ID).
- Create a template. This is going to be your MASTER template.
- Add staff members.
- There is no template type: master. Any template can be used as a master template.
- Create another template. This is going to be your LAYOUT template.
- Instead of creating from scratch use Duplicate option.
- Do not add any staff member records to this template.
- Add fields to the layout template.
- Field IDs and datatypes must much the master template.
- You don’t have to add all fields, just the one you need.
- You’ll use the master template to add, delete or update staff member records.
To display the LAYOUT template, add option master to the shortcode.