Staff Import – Categories
WordPress Plugin Staff List CSV – Staff Import – Categories.
Staff Categories have to be created before importing staff members!
Categories are optional. CSV file doesn’t have to include the categories column.
CSV File – Categories Column
- Column has to contain category slugs NOT category names.
- Multiple slugs need to be comma delimited.
- CSV categories column need to be mapped to Categories.
- Categories is a default option. You don’t have to add Categories field to your staff template.
- Mapping won’t create any new categories. It’ll link staff member records to already existing categories.
- No links are created if category doesn’t exists.
Click Categories tab to see the validation results.
- Category slugs are checked against existing Staff List categories.
- You can ignore warnings, but invalid slugs won’t be used to link staff with categories.
Import preview also executes the validation algorithm. Any changes to staff list categories require rerunning Import Preview. After that, you can open the Categories tab to see the latest status.
All category slugs are valid. Slugs match Staff Categories.
Some category slugs are invalid.
Slugs are invalid. None of them match Staff List categories.