Single Page – Field Display Options
WordPress Plugin Staff List – Single Page Field Display Options
- A template has only one set of fields.
- A field can be shown on: staff page, single page or both.
- You can change in what order the fields are shown on the page.
- You can set different display order on staff and single pages.
- You can hide or delete fields.
Staff template – Input Field – Field Display Options
Select a page type to show the field on:
- Staff Page. The field is displayed on staff page (grid or list).
- Single Page. The field is displayed on a single page.
- Staff Page + Single Page. The field is displayed on both page types.
- No. Default. Field shows up on a page.
- Hide. The field doesn’t show up on the front end. Data can be updated and used as a filter.
- Delete Field. Both the field and all data entered in the field are deleted.
Single Page – Field Location
See: Single Page Layouts.