Social Media Default and Custom Icons
WordPress Plugin Staff List – Social Media Icons – Default & Custom Icons
Staff List Pro plugin has a number of default icons for the most popular social media accounts.
Staff List Pro plugin has a built-in set of icons you can use to create custom hyperlinks.
How to add custom icons.
Only custom icons listed above can be added.
- Template Options > Social Icons > Custom Icons > Icon Name (1-6).
- Enter icon name. It needs to match exactly the name of one of the custom icons.
- Update staff template.
- Go to Staff Members, open a record you want to add the icon to.
- Open Icons tab.
- Go to section: Social Media Links (Icons).
- Enter the URL of social media account (field with the custom icon name).
- Update record & preview the page.
Icon won’t show up if the URL field is left empty.
Custom icons, optional custom ALT attribute.
By default all icons have the icon name used for ALT attribute. To replace it with your own:
- Template Options > Social Icons > Custom Icons > Alt Optional (1-6).
- Enter the required text. It can be in your preferred language.
- Click Update.
Need a new custom icon?
If you need an icon not listed above, feel free to contact us.
- You have to provide a link to the requested icon.
- Icon has to be copyright-free.
- Icon has to be in the public domain or licensed as CC0 (Creative Commons Zero).
- Icon can’t be watermarked.
- There has to be free download available, no account required.
- Icon has to be in PNG format with transparent background.
- Max dimension 128×128.
How to replace built-in icons with my own?
You can create your own set of icons to replace the built-in ones. Instructions.
You can also check Field Type – Icon Font with Links as the other way for adding custom icons.